Learn how your KBB business can utilise social media platforms with these three components.
Social media is the elixir to a successful online presence. Without it, in this day and age, your business would suffer.
Let me unleash upon you the power of social media with these facts:
- The average time spent on social media daily is 2 hours and 22 minutes.
- It has 3.752 billion active users.
- 81% of small businesses use some kind of social media platform (so you should too).
To understand social media platforms first consider:
Posting at certain times of the day can increase your engagement. Each platform has its own ‘best time’ to post. This can be personal to your audience. Take this into consideration when scheduling.
- Instagram posts do best on a Wednesday at 11 am or Friday between 10 am and 11 am. The worst day is Sunday. Maybe it’s because people are relaxing so much their thumbs are struggling to hit the like button. Don’t let your post flop!
- Facebook likes to celebrate hump day. Wednesday between 11 am and 12 pm is the sweet spot. Again, Sunday won’t be your day.
Social media algorithms can cause havoc. Especially when it comes to organic content. Fortunately, staying active keeps you on a clients radar. Keep engagement with compelling imagery. Stay current. And the algorithms can work to your advantage.
Two-way dialogue is everything. Comment, like and share posts. Engagement can mean the world to people. It helps increase brand loyalty, generates word of mouth and shows you care. 30% of customers who are shunned away by brands on social media are more likely to switch to a competitor. So it pays to be nice.
- Facebook has great tools for increasing engagement. You can create your own community at the click of a button.
- Content on Instagram can also create a buzz. Stories, IGTV and reels help drive your content to the right people.
And there you have it! Don’t be a social recluse! The world of social media can do wonderful things for your business so stick at it! We know you’ve got this. But if you’d like to know more about how you can generate high quality leads for your KBB business with social media platforms, don’t hesitate to get in touch.